Opportunity to transfer to the US and Europe when studying in Malaysia
Studying in Malaysia is fast and time-saving, and students have the opportunity to transfer to European countries, Australia, and the Americas.
Malaysia is a country associated with cultural, ethnic, religious and linguistic diversity. The country also owns a high quality international standard education system, a place to study for international students.
Is studying in Malaysia good? This depends on the perspective of each person on learning, qualifications and value. Studying abroad is not a way to show class, but to find knowledge for yourself. Malayisa is the choice of many parents and students because this country has a reasonable cost, accredited schools and qualifications, where learning brings a lot of experiences.
Reasons to study in Malaysia:
- Recognized qualifications and reasonable costs.
- Pedestal for job hunting in Southeast Asia and internationally.
- The program is fast and saves time.
- 100% international training program, taught and learned entirely in English
- International qualifications recognized around the world
- Transition opportunities to countries in Europe, Australia, America ...
- Opportunity to receive attractive scholarships up to 100%.
- English entry is not required with English certificate
- No need to prove financial
- The procedure is fast, simple, the visa rate is almost 100%
- Students have the opportunity to practice in large companies in Malaysia and internationally.
Cost of studying in Malaysia
When analyzing the cost of studying and living in Malaysia, many students will be surprised when this number is much lower than studying in the UK, Australia, the United States ... For example, students studying carefully A professor who receives a British degree (3 years) in Malaysia costs about 51,000 RM (16,000 USD) while the same program studied in the UK is about 144,000 RM (45,000 USD).
Besides the appropriate tuition fee, the low cost of living is another factor that attracts a large number of international students to study in Malaysia. According to a 2016 survey, Kuala Lumpur is the most affordable city for students. On average, students spend about 1,800 RM - 2,200 RM per month (USD 450 - USD 550).
Scholarship to study in Malaysia
If you do not have a good academic record or a high GPA, it will be difficult to get a large or full scholarship. Specifically, if you want a full scholarship, the GPA must be 3.0 / 4.0 bachelor's degree (postgraduate scholarship registration), GPA score of 3.5 / 4.0 master's degree or outstanding achievements, results in researched areas such as books, journals, patents ... (post-doctoral scholarship registration).
Also English proficiency is a mandatory requirement. Students must have an IELTS score of at least 5.0 - 6.0 for undergraduate and at least 6.5 for masters and doctoral courses.
Conditions for studying in Malaysia:
- High school graduation
- There is a letter of admission from a school in Malaysia
- Have sufficient financial capability to study abroad (including tuition and living expenses)
- Certificate of English language TOEFL, IELTS (if any)
- There are legitimate aspirations and desires to study.
Job opportunities after studying in Malaysia
After studying abroad in Malaysia, many Vietnamese students intend to stay and work because of the culture and environment in this "miniature Asia" country.
In the national economic development strategy, the Government of Malaysia has launched many policies to attract qualified human resources of international level. This policy allows highly qualified people to be recruited by the Public Service Bureau, contracted with organizations, including companies under the control of the Government as well as private, special companies. especially in key national economic regions.
In addition, these highly qualified people will be issued with a residence permit, allowing them and their families to live and work permanently in Malaysia. The government also approved the relaxation of work permit conditions, including the cancellation of the 10-year limit and requiring mandatory replacements for managerial positions. This opens up many good opportunities for international students in Malaysia.